- an online service run at the following address: https://warsawgenomics.pl/
- Third-Party Service
- online services of partners, service providers or service recipients of the Administrator.
- “WARSAW GENOMICS Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością” spółka komandytowa, with its registered office in Warsaw, address: ul. Kiwerska 33A, 01-682 Warsaw, with tax identification number, NIP: 7010479232, business statistical identification number, REGON: 361337464 , National Court Register number, KRS No: 0000554477, providing services electronically through the Service and storing and getting access to information on the User’s device.
- an individual for whom the Administrator provides services electronically through the Service.
- an electronic device together with software through which the User gets access to the Service.
- text data collected in file format stored on the User’s device.
§2. TYPES OF COOKIES
- Internal Cookies
- files stored on and read from the User’s Device by the Service IT system.
- Third-party Cookies
- files stored on and read from the User’s Device by the IT systems of Third-Party Services.
- Session Cookies
- files stored on and read from the User’s Device by the Service or Third-Party Services during one session of a given Device. After the end of the session, files are deleted from the User’s Device.
- Persistent Cookies
- files stored on and read from the User’s Device by the Service or Third-Party Services until they are deleted manually. Files are not deleted automatically after the end of the Device session unless the configuration of the User’s Device is set in the “delete Cookie files after the end of the Device session” mode.
- Mechanisms of storing and reading
- Mechanisms of storing and reading Cookies do not allow downloading any personal data or any confidential information from the User’s Device. Transferring any viruses, Trojan horses and other bugs to the User’s Device is practically impossible.
- Internal Cookies
- Internal Cookies used by the Administrator are safe for the Users’ Devices.
- Third-Party Cookies
- The Administrator is not responsible for the safety of Cookie files coming from Third-Partyt Services. A list of partners is set out further down in the Cookies Policy.
§4. PURPOSES FOR WHICH COOKIE FILES ARE USED
- Improvement and facilitation of the access to the Service
- The Administrator may store certain information in Cookie files about the User’s preferences and settings with respect to the Service in order to facilitate, improve and accelerate the delivery of services as part of the Service.
- The Administrator uses Cookie files for logging the Users in the Service.
- Marketing and advertising
- The Administrator and Third-Party Services use Cookie files for marketing purposes and to present advertising to the Users.
- Statistical data
- The Administrator and Third-Party Services use Cookie files for collecting and processing statistical data such as, for example, statistics of visits, statistics of the Users’ Devices, or statistics of the User’s behaviour. This data is collected in order to analyse and improve the Service.
- Provision of multimedia services
- The Administrator and Third-Party Services use Cookie files for providing multimedia services to the Users.
- Social services
- The Administrator and Third-Party Services use Cookie files to support social services.
§5 Third-Party Services
The Administrator co-operates with the following Third-Party Services which may put Cookie files on the User’s Devices:
- Google Analytics
- Google AdSense
- Google AdWords
§6 POSSIBILITIES OF DEFINING CONDITIONS OF STORAGE ON AND OBTAINING ACCESS TO USER’S DEVICES BY THE SERVICE AND THIRD-PARTY SERVICES
- The User may at any time individually change settings related to storage, deletion and access to the stored Cookie file data.
- Information about the method of disabling Cookie files in the most popular browsers and mobile devices are available at: how to disable cookies.
- The User may at any time delete all Cookie files stored so far using the tools of the User’s Device through which the User uses the Service.
§7 SERVICE REQUIREMENTS
- Restricting storage and access to Cookie files on the User’s Device may result in improper operation of some of the Service functions.
- The Administrator will not be responsible for any improperly operating Service functions if the User restricts in any manner whatsoever the possibility of storing and reading Cookie files.
§8 CHANGES IN COOKIES POLICY
- The Administrator reserves the right to make any changes of this Cookies Policy at any time without the need to notify the Users thereof.
- Any changes made to the Cookies Policy will be published on this website.
- Any changes made will come into effect on the date of the Cookies Policy publication.